Saturday, March 24, 2012

Welcome


WELCOME

Welcome to my mommy blog! I am by no means an expert on being a mommy in fact, I am more of a novice. I am a mommy to 1 beautiful almost 18 month old little girl, PeeWee. I am married to the man of my dreams, Mr. Right and we live a beautiful life together. I am a licensed Elementary school teacher and I am finishing up my first year teaching. Through believing in God's plan and the love and support from Mr. Right, we have decided that I will not be teaching next year. Instead, I will get to stay home with PeeWee. I daydream and Pin Follow Me on Pinterest about the fun things that we will be able to do at home when I am not consumed with the obligations to grade papers, create flipcharts, and do reading interventions for students. It will be an exciting journey as I organize our home, figure out where to cut costs, and most importantly provide PeeWee with all of the mommy time that she deserves.

The title of my blog, "Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow too (2)" Comes from the book I Love you Through and Through that PeeWee received from my sweet MIL.

Thank you for stopping by! I am so excited to get my mommy blog rolling!


No comments:

Post a Comment